Advanced Funeral Planning
About the Course:
Challenges lie in the ability to remain professional at all times – it is crucial to retain a heightened sense of awareness in situations dealing with difficult people. This course provides the proper behavioral management skills that reduce the inherent defensive response when faced with a difficult individual or abuser.
- Define advanced funeral planning.
- Identify advanced planning options.
- Describe the significance of ethical concerns and legislation in the Death Care Industry.
- List the elements of an advanced planning or preneed contract.
- Discuss the importance of Medicaid and how it affects advanced planning.
- Identify impairments and apply ethical practice in handling advanced planning for elder clientele.