Funeral Marketing in the 21st Century
About the Course:
Strategic marketing and advertising by using traditional methods, social media and the internet to reach larger audiences.
- Describe niche-marketing strategies.
- Define “unique selling position” (USP).
- Explain the purpose of “branding.”
- List and describe the five basic parts of a print advertisement.
- Discuss some best practices for print advertising.
- List some ways to improve your Yellow Pages advertising.
- Explain the roles of disclosures and disclaimers in advertising.
- List some best practices for website organization.
- Define and distinguish between “keywords” and “metatags.”
- Describe best practices for “search engine optimization” (SEO).
- Explain the role of “links” in SEO.
- Provide three examples of social networking sites.
- Explain the importance of proximity and placement in displaying online disclosures.
- Distinguish between and provide examples of traditional vs. new media in marketing and advertising.