About the Course:
Professional Ethics are defined, mandatory standards that are established for quality and integrity in the profession. Learn how to navigate unknown, and questionable ethical behavior and be able to resolve issues of potential conflict.
- Discuss your ethical responsibility to the profession.
- Explain your duties and responsibilities to the families you serve.
- Explain the importance and need for confidentiality.
- List a number of funeral-related organizations that teach their own code of ethics.
- Describe your oversight responsibilities in dealing with third-party contractors or other service professional.