Funeral Services: Interpersonal Skills and Communication
About the Course:
Understanding the grieving process, useful methods in assisting the bereaved with communication, helping the bereaved become knowledgeable with products, services and pricing to make the situation easier.
- Be able to discuss and respond to the grieving process in ways that assist the bereaved.
- Develop strategies and skills that enhance interpersonal communications.
- Be familiar with the consumer information provided by the Federal Trade Commission in “Funerals, A Consumer Guide.”
- Discuss your ethical responsibility to the profession.
- Explain the importance and need for confidentiality.