Managing Stress and Your Client
About the Course:
Losing a loved one is an emotional trauma that can have a physical impact when stress levels increase. Funeral professionals need to be aware that the stress they feel can affect clients, they must learn to take care of their need first, that way they can help serve their clients better.
- Understand Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
- Describe the physiological reactions that produce the “fight or flight” response.
- Explain the relationship between stress and illness.
- Define and give examples of very aggressive and very passive behavior.
- List some characteristics of active listening and explain its purpose.