Select your state from the dropdown menu t
Korrective Kinesiology: The Low Back & LPHC
CE Hours: 2
Course Description: This workshop identifies some of the major causes of back pain, which affects over 80% of American adults at some time. Attendees will enhance their understanding of crucial structures related to the spine. They will gain a deeper knowledge of some of the major pathologies which impede spinal health and the leading causes of these imbalances. The class arms the massage therapist with a comprehensive approach to assisting clients which will include powerful hands-on techniques as well as key stretching and muscle activation techniques.
- Identify major causes of back pain.
- Understand crucial structures related to the spine.
- Examine major pathologies impeding spinal health.
- Explore spinal health imbalances, including ways for massage therapists to combat those imbalances.
- Discuss the major cause of back pain
- Discuss major pathologies that impede spinal health and cause imbalances