Living with HIV / AIDS
- Define HIV, AIDS, their relationship and the differences between them.
- Identify how HIV is transmitted from one person to another â€“ and how it is NOT spread.
- List risk factors for being infected by HIV.
- Describe HIV tests and what they measure.
- Define CD4 counts and "viral loads."
- List ways a person who is HIV positive can avoid transmitting the virus to others.
- Name some common "opportunistic infections."
- Explain HIV "drug cocktails" and their role in treating people with HIV.
- List common side effects of HIV/AIDS drugs.
Every year 200,000 professionals nationwide use Colibri Healthcare, LLC. They do so because we provide the highest quality continuing education nationwide at an affordable price. I hope you enjoy our course and find it to be beneficial and informative.
About the Author
All our courses are written by professionals with extensive research and educational backgrounds.
Should you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected].