Order physical book by mail: 24 Hour OH Nursing Course Book
If you haven't received your Ohio continuing education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Laws and Rules for Ohio Nurses, 2nd Edition (Mandatory) - 1 contact hour
- Basic Psychiatric Concepts - 6 contact hours
- Diabetes Prevention and Management for Healthcare Professionals - 5 contact hours
- Hypertension Management: Evidence-Based Guidelines - 4 contact hours
- Stroke Management in the Acute Care Setting - 5 contact hours
- Using Evidence in Clinical Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition - 3 contact hours