Order physical book by mail: 29 Hour Florida APRN
If you haven't received your Florida Advanced Practice Nursing Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Domestic Violence for Florida Nurses, 2nd Edition (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- Florida Laws and Rules Governing Nursing Practice (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- Guidelines for Safe and Effective Controlled Substance Prescribing for Florida Healthcare Professionals (Mandatory) - 3 Contact Hours (3 Pharmacological Hours)
- Human Trafficking in Florida, 2nd Edition (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- Preventing Medical Errors for Florida Nurses (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- Recognizing and Reporting Nurse Impairment in the Workplace for Florida Nurses (Mandatory)
- Prescribing Controlled Substances Safely: A DEA Requirement - 8 Contact Hours (8 Pharmacological Hours)
- Identifying Common Rashes in Urgent Care: A Case Study Approach for APRNs - 4 Contact Hours (2 Pharmacological Hours)