Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour Georgia Nursing
If you haven't received your Georgia Nursing Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Nursing Practice - 7 contact hours
- Illicit Drug Use in the United States - 3 contact hours (3 pharmacological hours)
- Mental Health Concerns and the Older Adult - 6 contact hours
- Nursing Assessment, Management and Treatment of Autoimmune Diseases - 6 contact hours
- Stroke Management in the Acute Care Setting - 5 contact hours
- Using Evidence in Clinical Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition - 3 contact hours