Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour National APRN Course Book
If you haven't received your National APRN Nursing Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Clinical Challenges and Psychopharmacology for Substance Use Disorder for APRNs - 8 contact hours; 8 pharmacology hours
- Ethics and Moral Distress for Healthcare Professionals - 4 contact hours
- Hypertension Management: Evidence-Based Guidelines - 4 contact hours; 4 pharmacology hours
- Indications for Anticoagulant and Antiplatelet Therapy - 3 contact hours; 3 pharmacology hours
- Managing Difficult Patients for Healthcare Professionals - 5 contact hours
- Mindfulness for Healthcare Professionals - 3 contact hours
- The Role of Opioids in the Treatment of Chronic Pain - 3 contact hours; 3 pharmacology hours