Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour National APRN
If you haven't received your National APRN Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Clinical Management of Substance Use Disorders - 5 Contact Hours, 5 Pharmacology Hours
- Identifying Common Rashes in Urgent Care: A Case Study Approach for APRNs - 4 Contact Hours, 2 Pharmacology Hours
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation for APRNs - 2 Contact Hours, 2 Pharmacology Hours
- Pain Management: Evidence-Based Guidance for Prescribing Opioids - 5 Contact Hours, 5 Pharmacology Hours
- Pharmacological Management: Type 1 Diabetes in Children, 2nd Edition - 3 Contact Hours, 3 Pharmacology Hours
- Prescribing Controlled Substances Safely: A DEA Requirement - 8 Contact Hours, 8 Pharmacology Hours
- Using Evidence in Clinical Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition - 3 Contact Hours