Order physical book by mail: 20 hour FL Pharmacy
If you haven't received your Florida Pharmacy Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Patient Safety and Medication Errors in Florida (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- The Validation of Controlled Drug Prescriptions in Florida (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- Medicinal Marijuana - 5 Contact Hours
- New Clinical Guidelines for the Management of Hypertension - 3 Contact Hours
- Pharmacy Law - 3 Contact Hours
- The Role of the Pharmacist in the Opioid Crisis - 5 Contact Hours