Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour National Pharmacist Course Book
If you haven't received your National Pharmacist Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- A Review of Commonly Prescribed Antibiotics: Back to Basics - 2 Contact Hours
- Complications of Chronic Kidney Disease - 2 Contact Hours
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants: A Pharmacist’s Perspective - 2 Contact Hours
- Medication Therapy Management - 2 Contact Hours
- Medicinal Marijuana - 5 Contact Hours
- Older and Wiser: Essential Knowledge for the Management of Older Adults -2 Contact Hours
- Pain Management Awareness for Pharmacists - 2 Contact Hours
- Patient Safety and Medication Errors - 3 Contact Hours
- Pharmacy Law - 3 Contact Hours
- Telepharmacy: Serving Underserved Populations in a Community Setting - 2 contact hours
- The Role of the Pharmacist in the Opioid Crisis - 5 Contact Hours