Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour National Pharmacy
If you haven't received your National Pharmacy Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Addiction Medicine Part 2: Alcohol - 2 Contact Hours
- Educating Patients: Creating Teaching Moments in Practice - 4 Contact Hours
- Heart Failure: Evidence Review and Management - 2 Contact Hours
- Mental Health Concerns and the Older Adult - 6 Contact Hours
- Monitoring Techniques for Optimal Diabetes Management and Control - 2 Contact Hours
- Pharmacological Management: Type 2 Diabetes in Children, 2nd Edition - 3 Contact Hours
- Prescribing Controlled Substances Safely: A DEA Requirement - 8 Contact Hours
- Shingles Disease Process and Vaccination for Pharmacists - 1 Contact Hour
- The Complications of Chronic Kidney Disease, Second Edition - 2 Contact Hours