Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour Texas Pharmacy Course Book
If you haven't received your TX Pharmacy Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Best Practices for Prescribing Opioids in Chronic Non-Cancer Pain (Mandatory) - 3 Contact Hours
- Overview of Texas Pharmacy Law (Mandatory) - 1 Contact Hour
- Pain Management Awareness for Pharmacists (Mandatory) - 2 Contact Hours
- Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking in Texas (Mandatory) - 1 Contact Hour
- Diabetic Medications and Insulin Pump Therapies - 6 Contact Hours
- Medicinal Marijuana - 5 Contact Hours
- Pharmacological Treatment of Heart Failure - 4 Contact Hours
- Pharmacotherapy to Assist with Smoking Cessation - 3 Contact Hours
- The Role of the Pharmacist in the Opioid Crisis - 5 Contact Hours