Order physical book by mail: 30 Hour Texas Pharmacy Course Book
If you haven't received your Texas Pharmacy Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window).
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Overview of Texas Pharmacy Law, 2nd Edition (Mandatory) - 1 contact hour
- Mental Health Concerns and The Older Adult (Mandatory) - 6 contact hours
- Pain Management Awareness for Pharmacists, Second Edition (Mandatory) - 2 contact hours
- Prescribing Controlled Substances Safely: A DEA Requirement (Mandatory) - 8 contact hours
- Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking in Texas (Mandatory) - 1 contact hour
- Heart Failure: Evidence Review and Management - 2 contact hours
- Management of Drug Challenges: Generic vs. Branded Drugs, 2nd Edition - 1 contact hour
- Monitoring Techniques for Optimal Diabetes Management and Control - 2 contact hours
- Pharmacological Management: Type 2 Diabetes in Children, 2nd Edition - 3 contact hours
- Rhinitis: Treatment Strategies for Healthcare Providers - 1 contact hour
- Shingles Disease Process and Vaccination for Pharmacists - 1 contact hour
- The Complications of Chronic Kidney Disease, Second Edition - 2 contact hours