Order physical book by mail: 15 Hour IL Physical Therapy Course Book
If you haven't received your Illinois Physical Therapy continuing education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Ethics for Physical Therapists and Assistants (Mandatory) - 3 CE Hours
- Evidence-Based Implicit Bias Implications for Physicians and Healthcare Professionals (Mandatory) - 1 CE Hour
- Preventing and Dealing with Sexual Harassment for IL Professionals (Mandatory) - 1 CE Hour
- An Overview of Hip and Knee Rehabilitation for the Physical Therapist, Updated - 4 CE Hours
- An Overview of Oncology Rehabilitation, Updated - 2 CE Hours
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip: Rehabilitation and Treatment Strategies, 2nd Edition - 4 CE Hours