Order physical book by mail: 28 Hour TX Physical Therapy Course Book
If you haven't received your Texas Physical Therapy continuing education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Don't want to wait? Download a PDF of the package here and get started right away! (link will open in a new window)
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking in Texas (Mandatory) - 1 CCU
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias: Medical Overview and Rehabilitation Management, 2nd Edition - 4 CCUs
- Examination and Management of the Client with Parkinson’s Disease, 2nd Edition - 5 CCUs
- Exercise Prescription Management of the Older Adult: An Evidence-Based Approach, 2nd Edition - 5 CCUs
- Functional Assessment of the Older Adult, 2nd Edition - 4 CCUs
- Preventing Falls in Older Adults - 5 CCUs
- Supporting Aging in Place: A Physical Therapist’s Toolkit - 4 CCUs