This article appeared in the March 2015 issue of ADVANCE.
1. Padilla, Donna. “The Chief Experience Officer.” Executive Insight. August 18, 2014. Online. http://healthcare-executive-insight.advanceweb.com/Features/Articles/The-Chief-Experience-Officer.aspx. Accessibility verified February 28, 2015.
2. Cleveland Clinic. About the Office of Patient Experience. Online. http://my.clevelandclinic.org/patients-visitors/patient-experience/about. Accessibility verified February 28, 2015.
3. Punke, Heather. “New Seat in the Hospital C-Suite: The Rise of the Chief Experience Officer.” Becker’s Hospital Review. September 6, 2013. Online. http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/new-seat-in-the-hospital-c-suite-the-rise-of-the-chief-experience-officer.html. Accessibility verified February 28, 2015.
4. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. HCAHPS: Patients’ Perspectives of Care Survey. Online. http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/HospitalQualityInits/HospitalHCAHPS.html. Accessibility verified February 28, 2015.
5. Medicare.gov Hospital Compare. Mount Sinai Hospital. Online. http://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/profile.html#profTab=1&ID=330024&Distn=7.4
MOUNT%20SINAI%20HOSPITAL&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1. Accessibility verified February 28, 2015.