This article appeared May 16 in the online edition of ADVANCE.
1. Wilson, H (2009). Marinol. The Alabama Nurse. March, April, May, p. 26.
2. deVries, K & Green, A (2012). Therapeutic use of cannabis. Nursing Times, 108(9), 9-12.
3.WebMD. (2012). Cancer Health Center. Retrieved from http://www.webmd.com/cancer/tc/ncicdr0000683767-history?print=true
4. American Cannabis Nurses Association. (2013). Retrieved from http://wwannabisnurse.org/index.php/links-position-papers-news
5. Gray, B. (2013). Medical Marijuana: Legitimate therapeutic choice? Retrieved from http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/
6. DuPont, R, Nussbaum, A, & Reisfield, G (2013). Ethical issues involving the medical use of marijuana. Medical Ethics Advisor, 105-107.
7. Cotter, J (2009). Efficacy of crude marijuana and synthetic Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol as treatment for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: A systematic literature review.
Oncology Nursing Forum, 36(3), 345-352. doi: 10.1188/09.ONF.345-352
8. Nicholson, L. (2010). United States war veterans gain access to medicinal marijuana. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 182(13), 1405-1406.