Five Essential Practice Building Policies
About the Course:
This course provides guidance on fundamental business policies to those just starting out as small business owners, as well as for those who want to learn to manage their massage therapy practice more effectively and efficiently. The “Five Essential Practice-Building Policies” outlined in this course are intended to be a starting point in business education for massage therapists and are intended to provide the basic tools for the creation of a sustainable business model.
- Create and implement basic operational policies for your business (five essential policies).
- Identify how to effectively communicate your policies to clients.
- Develop a professional relationship with your clients from the first contact.
- Collect and store client information.
- Determine your rates for service and make adjustments as needed.
- Establish a professional online presence and increase brand awareness.