Research Competency for Massage Therapists
About the Course:
Research competency is an important aspect to massage therapists, some studies have scientifically verified information on massage therapy, and this knowledge helps the therapist provide truthful answers to clients on how massage works.
Upon completion of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of research competency for massage therapists.
- Explain the scientific method.
- Define the different types of research.
- Identify the components of a research article.
- Summarize the consequences of not being involved with massage research.
- List the scientifically verified benefits of massage therapy.