Adding Services to Increase Income
About the course
How do salon owners stop wasting their hard-earned money on services and/or products that are not going to work for their clientele? Using protocols for making wise purchases that will support sustained excitement, fill the coffers of their businesses, and prevent their cabinets and storage rooms from being filled with expensive junk is key. Jumping into a service that is not appropriate for the salon’s location/clientele can be a costly mistake. After completing this basic-level course, the salon professional will come away with new ideas to help increase revenue and broaden their customer base.
- Calculate the return on investment (ROI) for each service provided and be aware of how to contain costs and increase profits in the salon
- Identify the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) class of devices that may be used without physician supervision
- Identify products designed to perform body and facial hair removal and describe their safe use
- Explain the difference between treatment-based nail services and traditional method nail services
- List the five product line focuses recommended for a skincare room
How to Receive Credit
- Read the entire course online or in print.
- Answer the final examination questions at the end of the course. A passing grade of 75% is required. Test questions link content to learning objectives as a method to enhance individualized learning and material retention.
- Provide required personal information and payment information.
- Complete the mandatory course evaluation.
- Print your Certificate of Completion.
Resolution of Conflict of Interest
Colibri Healthcare, LLC implemented mechanisms prior to the planning and implementation of the continuing education activity, to identify and resolve conflicts of interest for all individuals in a position to control content of the course activity.
Sponsorship/Commercial Support and Non-Endorsement
It is the policy of Colibri not to accept commercial support. Furthermore, commercial interests are prohibited from distributing or providing access to this activity to learners.
The information provided in this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition.
©2023: All Rights Reserved. Materials may not be reproduced without the expressed written permission or consent of Colibri Healthcare, LLC. The materials presented in this course are meant to provide the consumer with general information on the topics covered. The information provided was prepared by professionals with practical knowledge of the areas covered. It is not meant to provide medical, legal, or professional advice. Colibri Healthcare, LLC recommends that you consult a medical, legal, or professional services expert licensed in your state. Colibri Healthcare, LLC has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content provided in this course is accurate and up to date at the time of printing but does not represent or warrant that it will apply to your situation nor circumstances and assumes no liability from reliance on these materials. Quotes are collected from customer feedback surveys. The models are intended to be representative and not actual customers.