Current Cutting Techniques
Course release date: 2/3/2020
About the Course:
This course explores the popular, shorter hair styles of the 21st century; focusing on the specific haircutting techniques required to establish precision cutting for designing and shaping the hair.
Upon completion of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the techniques needed for cutting today’s most popular men’s hair styles.
- Demonstrate the basic skills for providing the foundation of a good hairstyle.
- Demonstrate and explain the techniques necessary for establishing balance and proportion in haircutting
- Improve on meeting the demands for cutting the most popular men’s hairstyles.
- Improve on customer satisfaction.
- Build confidence in mastering the ‘art of manliness.’
About the Author:
Lisa Lavarion has supervised 65 textile mill workers as a Supervisor for Fieldcrest Mills, a leading producer of towels, bed sheets, bath accessories, bath rugs and furniture coverings at its textile plant in Phenix City, AL. Started as a Washcloth Hemmer before becoming a Trainer and then being promoted to a Supervisor, and also serving as a Quality Control Supervisor during my 18-year career, before switching careers into the beauty industry.