Guide to Balayage
About the Course
Balayage hair color services are in high demand worldwide! Explore this versatile coloring technique and expand your skill by learning the basics of balayage color. In this course, you will learn to implement this exciting hair color technique in your salon to achieve a multitude of looks on a variety of different hair textures. As you learn you will gain confidence when formulating and applying color with this artful color approach.
Upon completion of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the supplies for utilizing the balayage hair color technique
- Apply proper maintenance of balayage treated hair
- Choose a balayage technique that is appropriate to their desired outcome
- Formulate color, lightener, and a toner based upon their desired end result.
- Apply traditional balayage technique for different hair types
Mary Anne Jannelle has over 20 years of experience managing client retention and satisfaction. She has proven ability to guide individuals through time-sensitive and confidential processes and she has advanced interpersonal skills gained from extensive interactions with clients from a variety of backgrounds.