Preventing Hair Loss
Course release date: 2/12/2020
About the Course:
Preventing Hair Loss is a course for the salon professional that will tell why hair loss is so prevalent among salon clientele and will analyze its causes. In this course, we will name the many hair loss disorders and discover remedies that can be useful for the salon professional to utilize.
After completing this course, the student will be able to
- Recognize the most common causes of hair loss in today’s society
- List the mine components of the structure of hair
- Identify hair loss due to chemical damage
- Determine if a client is prone to pre-mature hair loss
- Calculate what type of hair chemicals are appropriate for a client to prevent hair loss
- Determine what type of hair products to use to avoid pre-mature hair loss
- Teach clients what ingredients to avoid when choosing hair products
- Choose the best hairstyles to avoid unnecessary hair loss
- Assess if natural scalp treatments are appropriate for hair loss
About the Author
Stephanie A. Johnson is a results-driven and highly qualified Senior Cosmetologist with over 25 years of experience and success in hairstyling, salon management, product development, sales, and marketing working with salon professionals and major product retailers such as Clairol, Avlon Industries, and Straight Request. Adept at educating licensed cosmetologists on chemical applications, hair augmentation, product and content creation, and social media marketing.