Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Illinois Professionals, 2nd edition
About the course
This basic-level course will help Illinois Healthcare professionals identify sexual harassment in the workplace, prevent it, and take appropriate action if it occurs.
- Describe sexual harassment according to Illinois Public Act 100–0554.
- Describe mandates of Illinois Public Act 100–0554.
- Recognize federal mandates related to sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Describe how to report sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Discuss the impact of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Identify ways to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
About the Author
Julie Wallin Culligan, PhD, FAIHM, MEd, NBC-HWC, CYT-200, is a Psychologist and Whole Health Program Director at the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center, as well as Assistant Clinical Professor at the Quillen School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine. She served the Veterans Health Administration Office of Patient Centered Care & Cultural Transformation as both the National Champion for Whole Health Coaching, acting as the national field advisor for health coaching, and Whole Health National Education Champion. Dr. Culligan completed a Fellowship in Integrative Medicine from the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, as a Social Impact Scholar. Dr. Culligan is passionate about integrative mental health and healthcare transformation, and she enjoys lake and mountain life in NE Tennessee.
How to Receive Credit
- Read the entire course online or in print.
- Answer the final examination questions at the end of the course. A passing grade of 75% is required. Test questions link content to learning objectives as a method to enhance individualized learning and material retention.
- Provide required personal information and payment information.
- Complete the mandatory course evaluation.
- Print your Certificate of Completion.
Resolution of Conflict of Interest
Colibri Healthcare, LLC implemented mechanisms prior to the planning and implementation of the continuing education activity, to identify and resolve conflicts of interest for all individuals in a position to control content of the course activity.
Sponsorship/Commercial Support and Non-Endorsement
It is the policy of Colibri not to accept commercial support. Furthermore, commercial interests are prohibited from distributing or providing access to this activity to learners.
The information provided in this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition.
©2023: All Rights Reserved. Materials may not be reproduced without the expressed written permission or consent of Colibri Healthcare, LLC. The materials presented in this course are meant to provide the consumer with general information on the topics covered. The information provided was prepared by professionals with practical knowledge of the areas covered. It is not meant to provide medical, legal, or professional advice. Colibri Healthcare, LLC recommends that you consult a medical, legal, or professional services expert licensed in your state. Colibri Healthcare, LLC has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content provided in this course is accurate and up to date at the time of printing but does not represent or warrant that it will apply to your situation nor circumstances and assumes no liability from reliance on these materials. Quotes are collected from customer feedback surveys. The models are intended to be representative and not actual customers.
AGD code – 550
Colibri Healthcare, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education. (Provider #0607).
Activity type - Knowledge
Target Audience - Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians