Order physical book by mail: 20 Hour TX Pharmacy Technician Course Book
If you haven't received your TX Pharmacy Technician Continuing Education book in the mail yet, we'll be happy to send you a copy free of charge! Simply click the "Add to cart" button and we'll ship your book out the next business day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Important note: Once you receive the physical book, you'll need to read and study the course materials, complete the affirmation and self-evaluation, and pay the course fee in order to receive credit. You'll be able to submit your completion one of four ways: online, on your mobile device, by mail, or by fax. You can find completion instructions for each method in the book.
Courses included in this renewal package:
- Overview of Texas Pharmacy Law (Mandatory) - 1 Contact Hour
- Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking in Texas (Mandatory) - 1 Contact Hour
- Managing the Unique Needs of Female Patients - 3 Contact Hours
- Patient Safety and Medication Errors - 3 Contact Hours
- Pharmacotherapy to Assist with Smoking Cessation - 3 Contact Hours
- Telepharmacy: Serving Underserved Populations in a Community Setting - 2 Contact Hours
- The Role of the Pharmacist in the Opioid Crisis - 5 Contact Hours
- Treatment of Hospital-Acquired Infections in Adult Inpatients - 2 Contact Hour