A new Elite Learning Experience
While millions of Americans have gotten at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot, a significant percentage remains hesitant about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine—including a number of nurses.
To help address these hesitancies, we’ve compiled a selection of expert resources that will equip nurses with the understanding needed to hold informed, empathetic, and respectful vaccination conversations with both their patients and colleagues.
What you’ll find in this Elite Learning Experience:
- An interview series with noted virologist Angela Rasmussen, PhD, from the Center for Global Health Science and Security at Georgetown University, in which she breaks down the science behind the vaccine development process and discusses the most common variants of COVID-19 circulating in the United States.
- Interviews with healthcare analytics specialists and researchers as they address some of the biggest questions surrounding the vaccine, including side effects, impact on vulnerable populations, and COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome.
- Shareable graphics and videos to help nurses walk through the vaccine science with patients and colleagues.
- Clinical resources, fact sheets, and communication guidelines.
- Free webinars and much more!