Once you complete your course, you are going to want your certificate, right? Well here is how you can access your certificate after completing a course.
- First, you will want to make sure that you are on your course dashboard.
- To get there, go to elitelearning.com.
- Look in the top, right of the screen. If it says, “Log In,” you will need to click that and enter your login information. If it says “My Courses,” click to go to that dashboard.
- You will be taken to the “My courses” section of the dashboard. Click “Certificates” on the left side of the screen. See below.
3. This will show you all of the certificates from every course you have taken with us. If you have multiple licenses, pay attention to the state and license types to make sure you are selecting the certificate you need at that time. You will see that we have grouped your certificates by year so that they will be easier to find.
4. Finally, you are able to choose between three different options to get your certificate. You are able to email the certificate to yourself, download the certificate to your computer, and print the certificate from your dashboard.